I want to change the name of this here blog.
The title-It's a beautiful ride, and address-strugglemakesyoustronger.blogspot, were a perfect fit for me as I was finishing up my last semester. I was angsty and in need of a place to vent. However, I don't want this to be a place to vent anymore. I'd rather it be a place to discuss ideas-be they political or about event design or about the purse I'm needing. (yes, I've progressed beyond 'want' and 'wish')
All that to say, Strugglemakesyoustronger isn't working for me anymore. I want a new blog identitiy, without starting a completely new blog. Here are some important facts about me:
1. Loud Proud Alpha Chi Omega Alum.
2. Married, No kids. One dog.
3. My husband is an officer in the Army.
4. I have an event consulting/planning business, called DeLovely Events.
5. I'm a Christian who is very observent of my Jewish heritage.
6.I have a slight purse obsession. By slight, I mean my current collection could probably retail for upwards of $1500...
7. I love to cook--be it from scratch or making time intensive recipes easier/cheaper.
8. I love..love...love...love cupcakes.
9. Favorites: Color: Carolina Blue; Ice Cream: Strawberry Chip; Flower: Gardenia/Red carnation; Gem: pearl; Season: Fall; Smell; The ocean mixed with sunscreen. :)
10. I believe in classy behavior, aprons, hand written thank you notes, Jesus, semi-Kosher eating, tolerance, hugs, hemlines that extend to at LEAST fingertip length, and that pearls go with everything.
So, any thoughts for a new name/identity? Give me a really amazing suggestion and there may be something in it for you... ;)