retrolove.blogspot.com/I was made for years past..
oldfashionedlovesong.blogspot.com/ Blessed in the good old fashioned way
carnationsandpearls.blogspot.com/ Inspiration for a Lifetime
Thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas that came to you in the middle of the night?
And in other news, my beautiful friend E at Olive My Life! Gifted me with this beauty today...
So now I need to tell you 7 things about me, and tag seven people! So for the easy part-About me!
1. I'm Jewish by decent, and I love my heritage. I incorporate certain elements of my culture while still being a practicing Christian. You could say I'm as old fashioned as it gets. On that note-Lshana Tova! Happy New Year!
2. I. Love. Glee. Specifically, I love Dianna Agron, the actress who plays Quinn Fabray. Check out this picture from last night's premiere party--what's not to love?! I seriously need that dress.
|Dress by Carolina Herrera. Want.|
3.I secretly wish calling cards were still de rigeur. I might try and have them make a comeback. And I will be going to brooklyn social cards.
4. I think there is nothing prettier than an arrangement of tightly packed carnations...
Talk about Bang for your buck..
5. After looking at my college's Panhellenic brochure, my dad told me I could only be an Alpha Chi Omega because they were the only sorority with brunettes in their picture. Way to see the future daddy!
Who-Who-Who Am I? I'm a LIFE LOYAL Alpha Chi! Thanks Suzie!
6.I have a 5 month old chunker(50 lbs) of a Great Dane puppy-named JB!
7. I have no intention of getting pregnant any time soon, but I've already planned a few nurseries just in case.
Classic. I don't care what anyone says. Simple, pink bedding with a ballet theme. And my girl Angelia.
I would love this. I just need to convince the hubs that it's a good idea.
For boys, I have less articulated ideas. But I'd want this picture:
Or bedding like this:
Now for my tags...Now you post 7 things about you, and tag 7 people!
1. The 100% real talk, real opinionated Maloree at A day in My Life
2. Wifery-expert-in-training Shauna at Dogs, Dogtags, and Stilettos
3. Awe-Inspiring diy-er Courtney at And Then There was Home
4. Super-Thrifty-Crafty Momma Carissa at Domiciliary Artillery
5. The always amusing Chelle at Monkey-Loo.
6. Brittany, my online-need-to-meet-in-real-life-friend at A Successful Rebellion
7. My AXΩ sis with fab finds at Simply Southern!
Don't forget to stop for a second and give me some input for my identity crisis!