22 June 2010

Dear readers...

I'm sorry for neglecting those of you who read this (Hi Mom!), but truth is-there's not a whole lot happening. I'm spending a lot of my days cleaning/stripping wallpaper/taking care of the puppers.


I still don't have a job, but I'm still applying...somehow. I'm discouraged, but getting beat down and NOT applying isn't going to get me hired any faster. So, we keep applying. We'll see how it goes in the next couple weeks--I'm checking job sites twice a day, and applying even for things I don't think I'll enjoy as much, just to get me out of the house. Fingers crossed something comes up soon!

The pup is great. She's almost 3 months old now, and I'm guessing she weighs close to 20 lbs now. I can't wait to see exactly how big she is by the time of her vet appointment this time next week.She's also become very rambunctious, earning the nickname RAMBO from my dad. I know she's due to calm down again in a bit, but watching her as a puppy is too funny.(Though as I write this, she's eating my arm....won't miss that.)

Overall, I currently have too much time to think. I think about missing C too much and it results in me being depressed. I need to get out of the house more, but I don't have that many errands since it's just me and don't want to pay for a gym. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Kind of random, but it gets you out of the house: take a book to a starbucks or a local coffee shop (cupcakes?) and order a drink and read there. It's at least a change of scenery! Is there a dog park anywhere around there? You could take JB there with you!

    Last summer I'd even go out to eat by myself. It was really strange at first, but if you take a magazine or book it's not all that bad!

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Hate it? Let me know! Keep it simple, civil, and PG-13. <3