19 May 2010


Well a lot has happened since the last post.

We've put an offer in on the house.
We got potential dates for him leaving.

Those potential dates put me in a bad spot, in my opinion. One of them makes me choose between my Big's wedding and seeing him off. I honestly don't know what to do if it comes to that. The major he talked to yesterday seemed to think that it'll be the date that doesn't conflict, and I just hope he's right.


1 comment:

  1. Oy is right...that's a sucky decision to have to make. Here's hoping you don't have to make it.


Like it? Hate it? Let me know! Keep it simple, civil, and PG-13. <3