05 June 2010

Pre-D is funny

Especially when your husband isn't leaving with the rest of the group, but meeting up towards the end. Our date has changed 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I'm happy with where it is now, and I'm hoping it stays there. Still feeling psychotic though...I don't expect that to go away.

I'm still job hunting. I had one employer at least email me back and explain his process, which was nice. I'm hoping that I get SOMETHING in everything I applied for. I'm probably up to having applied for at least 20 jobs, if not more at this point.

I've been minimally following the BP drama. I don't like what happened. I can't believe that they didn't have some sort of "if this happens..." contingency plan. But I don't think boycotting BP is the answer. I want them to pay for what they've done--literally. The PR student in me says that they should be making some donations of time, money, and service to environmental agencies and the towns they've hurt. But by boycotting them...you're taking away their ability to do that. If they don't have money, they can't do ANYTHING. That's not what you want, trust me.

Anywho, Hopefully by Wednesday we'll be in our new house. :) The VA appraisal should've come in yesterday or will Monday AM, so we're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Let me know! Keep it simple, civil, and PG-13. <3