30 April 2010

Weekly Update

I'm trying to wrap up my FINAL semester, so I haven't been able to blog as much.

Plus, that whole trying to spend shitloads of time with my husband before he deploys, and my friends before I move.

-Classes: I'm done with two of them! Still have 3 more to go, but I'm (surprisingly) not feeling stressed about them. It's a matter of review and present--I can do that, easily. Come Tuesday night I'm going to feel GREAT and I'll be done with classes for now! I don't want to say forever--I'm pretty sure I'll go to grad school at some point--but I'll be taking a break for a bit.

-Married Life: Awesome. We went on a date to the Zoo yesterday, and had a really great time. We have frustrations and disagreements, but it's usually 'fixed' in a couple hours. We take care of each other and that's what's important.

-Family: Amazing. I could not ask for a better mother, she's been there through all my insane rambling about the big D and moving and fears. She's even letting me stay at home for awhile. ;)

That's all I can think to update on. I'll be a college graduate in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Let me know! Keep it simple, civil, and PG-13. <3